Harmon House is a 109-bed Skilled Nursing Center that offers Wound Specialty Care and Adult Day Care.
Central to our modern facility is a lovely mansion, which was built in the early 1900s and served as a family home until the mid-1970s. Subsequently, we purchased the mansion, totally renovated and modernized the interior, and built two new buildings attached to it, in keeping with the style of the mansion. The mansion now houses administrative and support offices, while the two new interconnected structures include the two-story Harmon House Care Center and the five-story Amber House.
Harmon House Care Center also features:
- A Restorative Program, which offers retraining in daily activities such as ambulation and social dining
- An Activities Program, which works to bring each resident to his or her highest level of function
- A Social Services Program, which serves the resident as well as family and friends
Each resident has an attending physician. Other staff includes:
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Rehabilitation Therapists (providing PT, OT and SLT)
- Respiratory Therapists
- Dietary Technician and Consulting Dietitian
- Housekeeping, Laundry, and Maintenance Staff
- Administrative Staff (Admissions, Social Services, Case Management, and Business Office)
- Activities Director and Activities Staff
The Skilled Nursing Facility is adjacent to Amber House, a licensed Personal Care Center, which includes 49 rooms and 6 suites.